handlebars

mur

:) hello guys i have recently taken up trials riding and upgraded the old lady (sherpa 350)as best i can and she has become a phoenix its just me that's rubbish,the question i have, apparently my handlebars are like a"" heiland coo!!""so i chopped an inch and a half off each side , much better but an told still wrong angle ,i have decided to buy a renthal bar with a height of 5.5 inch,does this sound like a reasonable idea ,the frame is 159,regards Murray

Handlebar height is down to personal preference but 5.5" is a good compromise for most riders' heights. If you're over 6' maybe 6" would be better.

Don't cut any off the end, there is no need and it will make the steering a bit more twitchy/nervous.

Handlebar height is down to personal preference but 5.5" is a good compromise for most riders' heights. If you're over 6' maybe 6" would be better.

Don't cut any off the end, there is no need and it will make the steering a bit more twitchy/nervous.

thanks woody i did not consider my height i am 5feet 10 and a wee bit, maybe a 5 inch bar would be better kind regards Murray