nose comming from clutch side case

bondy

hi all i need your help my 199A runs fine since retoring it only been up and down the street she pulls well shes had new clutch in when shes ticking over theres a littel nose cumming from the clutch case sounds like a shacking a tin of spray paint if that makes any sence? its not consent just evrry now and then i put new wire throw the clutch nuts its not that coz i cut the ends down and its not the nunts there missing the case.and the chain was ok so i dont know without taking the cover off witch i didnt really want to do coz i put gasket sealent on its the blue stuff what dosent set hard so i sopose it would come of easy any ideas please?

If the noise changes when you pull on the clutch lever it could be the bearing that the basket runs on, or a gearbox bearing, or the thrust bearing for the pressure plate.

If pulling the clutch lever makes no difference to the noise then it could be the chain tensioner tapping the case.

If the noise changes when you pull on the clutch lever it could be the bearing that the basket runs on, or a gearbox bearing, or the thrust bearing for the pressure plate.

If pulling the clutch lever makes no difference to the noise then it could be the chain tensioner tapping the case.

Thank goodness for a reply in English. The original post gave me a headach trying to translate it :thumbup: Sorry Bondy

thanks ill check cheers