KX Urban Trials Thrills League

fantic200

..but at the opposite end to me.

Fantastic special effects..thunder/lightning/rain machine :thumbup::lol:

Did anyone get any footage of the Beta rider (Ben?) making a hash of his stage jump?

Bearing in mind the atrocious weather (I had to build an Ark to get home!) the boys did well 'cos painted metal + rain = potential disaster.

The lads need to brush up on their pitching though as none of the freebies landed near me <_<

It's a pity the weather knobbled the turn out (150 peeps max?).

..but at the opposite end to me.

Fantastic special effects..thunder/lightning/rain machine :thumbup::lol:

Did anyone get any footage of the Beta rider (Ben?) making a hash of his stage jump?

Bearing in mind the atrocious weather (I had to build an Ark to get home!) the boys did well 'cos painted metal + rain = potential disaster.

The lads need to brush up on their pitching though as none of the freebies landed near me <_<

It's a pity the weather knobbled the turn out (150 peeps max?).

Over our End they were giving pens and T-shirts away, I got both !!!!!

Thy did very well a19 was flooded aquaplaining all over scary as... Cant see in from it was comming dpwn so fast at one point id say it was nearly aa high as my tire. I stayed for 4 rounds. Was good but i thought theyd be abit less repetative and change round. Even the barrels theu could have added more barrels to the gaps and had them wheelie over them all. Got loafd of kx energy drank about 5 when i was there amd kept getting passed them sp put aload in my pockets. Its ok i guess but 5 cans i should have been wide awake but i yawned on way home driving.

Did amyone see the man with tje brolly bout 30/40 with tshirts hanging out his jeans and he was rolling round on floor with little kids when they blasted tshirts in crowd. I gave mine to a kid as theyd appreciate it more