aprilia climber 280 stolen

lizardpics

stolen from high peak area, derbyshire. anywhere between buxton and manchester.

i know its a very long shot, but back in 2002, my aprilia climber 280 and yamaha ty 250 were stolen from my garage. the yamaha turned up 2 years later 3 miles away. luckily with that one, it was john shirt's SSDT bike and had had J SHIRT stamped in all the places you couldnt imagine. with the aprilia though, it was a non runner, it had sucked an air box nut through and managed to completely destroy itself.

it was distinctly marked, with nylon coated black forks and frame, plus the rear sub frame was a one off to suit that bike, after several snaps i decided a stronger sub was needed. the plastics were green and purple, with green front mudguard. also had a WES silencer on it.

like i say, i know its a long shot after 9 years, but watching ebay and the various trading websites, ive noticed alot more climbers popping up recently. if anyone spots anything similar whilst browsing the classifieds, or if you think you may have been offered the bike at the time, could you please let me know.

i know 9 years is a long time, but stranger things have happened.