Who needs a trailer

gautrek

I have got a trailer for my bike.But last summer I needed to get my bike to Mallory for the 1000 bike do in which I competed in the pre 65 trial.I also needed my bike at another couple of events.

So not wanting to drag the Panther a round on a trailer during the summer I came up with this.

16 bolts to remove the body off my ural and a sheet of chipboard and a few blocks and straps.

normal_DSCF9623.JPG

normal_DSCF9624.JPG

normal_DSCF9622.JPG

I even took the bikes to a local chop club do.I did get some funny looks but then the fact I followed a mate there on his 1934 250cc BSA didn't help.But out of all the "individual" Harleys there i can honestly say we had the most individual bikes out of the lot of them.plus my Ural gets used all year round even more so when the snow and ice is about.Unlike a harley.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I have got a trailer for my bike.But last summer I needed to get my bike to Mallory for the 1000 bike do in which I competed in the pre 65 trial.I also needed my bike at another couple of events.

So not wanting to drag the Panther a round on a trailer during the summer I came up with this.

16 bolts to remove the body off my ural and a sheet of chipboard and a few blocks and straps.

normal_DSCF9623.JPG

normal_DSCF9624.JPG

normal_DSCF9622.JPG

I even took the bikes to a local chop club do.I did get some funny looks but then the fact I followed a mate there on his 1934 250cc BSA didn't help.But out of all the "individual" Harleys there i can honestly say we had the most individual bikes out of the lot of them.plus my Ural gets used all year round even more so when the snow and ice is about.Unlike a harley.

Hi a neat way to get your bike around, Not all Harley owners wrap there bikes up we use ares all year round as well

Edited by stormtrooper