Helmet Cams

copemech

good choice thats the one I got last year........ I couldn't bring myself to rely on sticky to fasten to helmet but its good to experiment and get it set up for good field of vision..I then bolted it in place with a couple of m4 csk mch screws cutting the strofaom to allow acces .then glued stro back in place, hope you learn faster tha me when it comes to editing (using corel video studio 4) Beware of memory consumption I started out at 1080...HD but now gone down to 780 ish? where 10 minutes or so is about a gigabyte. I've just started wading through 32 gig ( had to stop there as laptop was full!) of clips from summer trials hols in europe. Bigfoot is the man re video stuff.

• 1 month later...

i have a gopro and really like it. It does a good job of getting a wide view. I paid alot for mine when i bought it but now i saw you can get the hero for around $140 in some places. The hero2 just came out so i guess that is why the price drop. Gopro also has great customer service. I had a mount break and it came off my streetbike and the camera went flying, I found it in pieces and i email gopro, sent them some pics and my receipt and they sent me a brand new camera!