identification of my aprilia climber 280

mastiff09

hi ive recently bought this aprilia climber 280, first time out found a cracked frame and my front shock bolt (at the right top) was lose so lost some fluid i have frame number but dont kno where to find exact age, can u tell me please heres picture enclosed hopefully, nice to meet u all, been riding motocross/enduro for years first trials bike for meKGrHqZosE63YP2P28BO8RDy5w60_12.jpg

KGrHqNn8E63WLoHU1BO8R4R8Pg60_12.jpg

hi looks like a 91 could be dates on wheel rims ,excellent rotax engine good in deep water but a bit on heavy side

yea i found out in the deep rutts this morning, il check the old rim that came with it tomoz, as back one has been replaced, thanks for the reply, i was told by the last owner its the last model they made 95/96, and he was told by the guy before him it was a 2000 model cause he,d just painted her up lol, i think its a bit newer than 91 looking at it, but i dont kno as its the first ive seen

im also hoping one of u can help me, while out riding yesterday i found the right fork bolt at the top loose and i found id lost some fork oil,,, is it a simple job? refilling forks as ive never done before, iv seen videos of changing fork seals im hoping its not going to b as difficult, a detailed explanation would b good thanks