Eiffel tower and a trials bike

seth29

:kerstsmiley:

. have a look at this its bang on a bike up the Eiffel tower we should try this on Blackpool tower. The planing office would have a fitt a bike up the tower oh no no no.

I remember this on mornining tv do you lot???

some top names C Cortard works jcm rider and J Correy, the man behind jcm..

Seth 29

. have a look at this its bang on a bike up the Eiffel tower we should try this on Blackpool tower. The planing office would have a fitt a bike up the tower oh no no no.

I remember this on mornining tv do you lot???

some top names C Cortard works jcm rider and J Correy, the man behind jcm..

Seth 29

Have to admit I was never a fan of the JCMs. Always remember Birkett riding one at the Scottish and it sounding "as rough as a badger's" on the final sections on the Ben - 1988?

Anyway, w.r.t. the video, was the 323 seriously a mono version as early as '83? Would this have made it the first PRODUCTION mono? Always thought the TY was the first production mono in '84.

I think that the 323 was the first production mono shock trials bike, in may 1983 just before the beta. I Have been over to France and see the order book. My 323 was made 17 aug 1983. I would be to see if there is a date for the beta?

I think that the 323 was the first production mono shock trials bike, in may 1983 just before the beta. I Have been over to France and see the order book. My 323 was made 17 aug 1983. I would be to see if there is a date for the beta?

I thought the mono Betas were just after the Yam in 1985, i.e.:

TR32 - 1985

TR33 - 1986

TR34 - 1987

Interesting about the JCM, though.