Jeroni At Portugal

subira

Am I being totally thick ?

But did I just read in the GG PR that they are expecting Jeroni Fajardo to be riding in the points at the Portugal WTC in under 2 weeks time. I know that he's having the leg plated, but its still going to be ****ing painful.

Not even my mates in the British Supersport would be up for that kind of turnaround from a break - they just love getting plated (sadly)

Is RFME making these riders from some kind of different material to us Brits ? Or are GasGas just getting the Superglue and the Tig welder out.

If he does ride and get in the points, then total respect to him.

It normally takes me about 6 weeks to recover from a fracture, let alone a clean break.

Your right on the money Subira......If its broken Jeroni's in for a frustrating 6 to 8 weeks healing time.

Even then muscle wastage will take time to come back on top of the healing process.

What the go with David Cobos ishy?

they can speed up the healing process now a days but like you say, two weeks!!!! Guess they'll be injecting him with that special painkiller around the area.

1996 world round, hawkstone park, Lampkin crashed and broke his scaffoid bone in his wrist!! Carried on regardless with it bandaged although he did have to miss a couple of sections. Got to respect the lad, he is one double hard *******!! Anyone who has seen the crash from Duluth world round 2004 down the cliff will know what im talking bout!!

Anyone who has seen the crash from Duluth world round 2004 down the cliff will know what im talking bout!!

I've seen that, speedy to zero in one painful stop, then the fall, then the landing, then the bounce etc. :( ouch!!!

Stevo, David had a bad knee injury, rushed it to get back in the game, never rode up to is potential after the injury, the leg never healed and had to quit trials on advice from his doctor.

Jeroni, is in a tough position, and this is an important season, but two weeks to heal a broken leg? may come back and bite them in the ass, I can see some top ball player wanting to get back for the multi million bonus, but all this lad will get if it doesn heal properly is a limp for the rest of his life.