Stolen Gas Gas

davet

Got woke up this morning at 2-20am alarm on garage going off ,dressed as quickly possible and to the garage in record time to find garage door bent open from bottom,the door handle and padlock to bottom right corner entact....But my Gas Gas 280 txt ltd edition 03 model GONE... Bast/ds

Stolen from Doncaster area South Yorks. The bike was red plastics in above average condition .

V.I.N /chassis/frame no VTR*GG*2801 ...........full number available

If anyone out there heres of any info please leave link on here Please....

Thanks for your time. Cheers

Edited by davet

That's bad news..it seems like you've gone to a lot of trouble to defend your bike in the first place.

Like the other replies have said:-

Keep a look out for all trials bikes in all the classifieds, Gumtree etc. as unfortunately we cannot always depend on the police in these situations.I hope it turns up,quickly.

Some TC people on here ,in the past,have kept their wits about them and been instrumental in the return of stolen bikes to their owners.

I'm sorry but all I can offer you is to summon the wrath of the Trials Central Gods and wish a curse on the ****ing pond-life, scum that have taken your property.I wish them real harm and distress :angry::wall:

Got woke up this morning at 2-20am alarm on garage going off ,dressed as quickly possible and to the garage in record time to find garage door bent open from bottom,the door handle and padlock to bottom right corner entact....But my Gas Gas 280 txt ltd edition 03 model GONE... Bast/ds

Stolen from Doncaster area South Yorks. The bike was red plastics in above average condition .

V.I.N /chassis/frame no VTR*GG*2801 ...........full number available

If anyone out there heres of any info please leave link on here Please....

Thanks for your time. Cheers

Ive sent you a PM

Thanks for all your replys, but just you know the unbeliveable has happened my bike has been recovered.....

A friend of a friend phoned me to say my bike was in his back yard, he saw a statement id put on facebook,and made a few enquires with the local thieves and located my bike, a few words with them and let him have my bike...

Got there names just got to arrange a little lift into the countryside where one can stumble and break a wrist ever so easily and this time of year is the wrong time to be out at night in your birthday suit ...

Ha Ha revenge is sweet.