Gas As 125 & Montesa Stolen

hrc1

More bad news from: My name is Alan Aslett and I am the Vice Chairman of Worthing Trials Club. I hope you do not mind me contacting you in this way.

On the 15/16th December my out building was broken into and mine and my sons competition trials bikes were taken. I am passing these details to you and would very much appreciate if you would kindly alert your members or anyone you feel may be able to help or at risk of being offered these bikes. My number is 07973 71 31 91. These bikes were stolen from Dormansland, Surrey RH7.

My sons bike was 1 of only 2 in the country -

Gas Gas 125 Pro racing ( photo attached ) Chassis No - T1203/M031/6181

Mine was a Montesa Repsol 4RT 2006 Limited edition. Chassie No - VTDMOT4A05E001849

I fear that we may never see these bikes again but am sending this out just in case. Thank you for your support in this matter.

Alan and Alex Aslett

Sorry to here that Alan, I hope they both turn up.......reading through the lists of topics in this specific forum is getting to be depressing and enraging at the same time :wall: .I wish you lots of luck in this matter.

I'd like,if we could, to highlight these 'BIKE STOLEN' threads to maximise the views as I reckon the more awareness we have of these stolen bikes floating around the better the chances are that they'll turn up..It's just a theory :(