Multi day european trials

51mon

Right then, now the Fantic is nearly re-built I want to start making some plans for a trip (or two!) away in 2012!

I've always fancied doing a trial abroad but it seems unless you know where to look they're not so well advertised. So... is there a definitive list of trials (ideally multi-day) for twinshocks in Europe (or the UK come to that) that shouldn't be missed?! If anyone has dates or links to the club sites it would be much appreciated!

Thanks very much!

Ther are two series here in germany. D-Cup---the Deutsche Cup and the Sued Klassik. Most are two days. A good one would be 21/22 in Hergenroth...D-Cup...its about 60 miles past Cologne. Then one week later in Bilstein...aslo two days...probably. Bilstain is on tzhe way back and its in Belgien, very close to the German border at Aachen.

A few brits come regularly and repeatedly..

pm me with phone number for Infos.

Lee

Quite a few to choose from then! Thanks for all the replys. With Eurostar being quite cheap it's probably as easy to get to Belgium/Germany/France as it is to get to Scotland, although like you say Ross, cracking scenery up there. Will have to have a sit down with a calender and map and figure out what I can fit in. Hopefully it'll be a busy year, just have to sell the idea of a few weekends away in the sun to the wife now, shouldn't be too hard?!?!

Quite a few to choose from then! Thanks for all the replys. With Eurostar being quite cheap it's probably as easy to get to Belgium/Germany/France as it is to get to Scotland, although like you say Ross, cracking scenery up there. Will have to have a sit down with a calender and map and figure out what I can fit in. Hopefully it'll be a busy year, just have to sell the idea of a few weekends away in the sun to the wife now, shouldn't be too hard?!?!

Trials bike on eurostar now theres an idea.

From central Spain my motoclub Sotobike will arrange for the next trials:

19 & 20 May Robregordo (Madrid) International (EU) Classic 2 Days Trial

29 & 30 September Pobladura (Leon) International (EU)Classic 2 Days Trial (in a trials paradise)

3 & 4 November Los Angeles (Segovia) International (EU) Classic 2 Days Trial

All the 3 trials will ba part of a brand new Sotobike championship with Pre65, Pre72, Twinshock categories in a clubman

Thanks once again. Have ridden the Manx a few times and if the classic's anything like the modern I guess its a really good weekend. Think as a starter i'll be looking at Aywaille. Really like the sound of the Spanish comps, just the distance that's a bit off putting.

Lee, thanks for the heads up on the ferry, less time driving and more time for eating and drinking has got to be a bonus!

Mattylad, thanks for the link, just the kind of thing I was looking for.

How about the international 47. fourstroke trial in northern Germany, from 17. - 18. march 2012.

It's too the first event in the Inter-Nordic Pre 65 Cup, with is held in Germany, Denmark, Finland and Sweden.

The terms of holding since 2010: Inter-Nordic Cup

It's a two days event with at least around 40 riders from Spain up to northern Scandinavia will participade.

Classes:

1.) pre - 65 rigid-frame 4-stroke,(25 sections)

2.) pre - 65 pre-unit 4-stroke, (big irons) over 120 kg

3.) pre - 65 unit-engines 4-stroke

4.) pre - 65 2-stroke

5.) 1966 and younger twinshock 2-stroke

6.) 1966 and younger twinshock 4-stroke

7.) pre - 65 special-class, (modified bikes class 1 4 pre 65)

8.) old boys over 60 years, bikes of class 1-7 (25 sections)

Course:

1 Lap per day with 30 sections, (ca. 4-5 km)

sections:

tons of sand, some mud, treeroots and some stony ones

routes:

only one for all classes

judging:

0-1-2-3-5 non stop, (stop = 5)

entry fee:

40Euro for both days including meal for a party on Saturday evening.

closing of entries:

01.03.2012, later entries are not accepted

Date: 17-03-2012 and 18-03-2012

Start on Saturday: 01:00 PM, end: 06:00 PM.

Start on Sunday: 10:00 AM, end: 11:00 PM.

Award ceremony, Sunday: 03:00 PM at the launch site (Carpentry) Brockhöfe.

Overnighting:

Possibilities for night stops can be orderd at the organizer in forhand,

different overnight accommodation possible: (riding- hall, restaurant/public house,

private home or hotel)

Food and Drinks:

Food and drinks from Friday to Sunday will be provided. (including coffee and cake).

Insurance and Liability:

Each participant is responsible for itself of liability for the organizers

and staff and the owner of the land. Wear a helmet!

The event organizer is insured by a liability insurance policy.

Tents and Campers:

Tents and campers may camp free at the carpenter site (launch site).

Parking is prohibited on the main road! Electricity flat rate of 5Euro.

Guests of honor:

They are inviting all former driver.

entry form(in German)

About the event:

This trial is certainly more pre-65 and familiar oriented but a good place to keep in touch with other riders national and international.

Edited by PSchrauber