Frame Protectors

taff_d

Not sure what they are charging, I lent them my bike as a donor bike to take the moulds off so I got mine free :D

They make the number boards in white or black, and the swingarm protectors are gloss black and carbon look, the frame protectors are gloss black, carbon look or a textured finish like whats on the frame as std.

Their website is not updated yet with the parts http://www.trick-bits.com/

I have the gloss black on the bike and it looks good, this is a picture of the other types they gave me.

frame-protectors.jpg

Edited by Taff_d

• 4 weeks later...

I had to cut the lower mounting tab off the kick starter side on the 2012 bike as the clearance is tight and the kick starter was rubbing on the lower part of the seat as this is spaced out a little due to the frame protector. This was causing the kick starter to not return. Added a 2nd zip tie to hold it in place, also had to file the frame protector down a little to allow enough space for the kick starter to return as it was rubbing on another spot as well.

Didn't have to do it on the 2011 bike. Still happy with the product but a few trial fitments and they could iron these issues out for the buyers.