Full Entry For The Sam Cooper Union Jack.

pete_scorpa3

With one late entry, a full house of 120 riders, including 10 sidecars will start the Stratford-Upon-Avon Clubs Sam Cooper Union Jack Trial on Sunday 16th May.

A round of the Sammy Miller Classic Trials Championship, the trial includes all the classic classes, Twin Shocks and Trail Bikes. First man away at 9.01 from Downs Farm near Bourton-On-The-Hill near Moreton-In-Marsh, the start will be signposted off the A44.

This years 36 mile trial will visit many of the regular groups of sections on and around the Cotswold Hills and features two two routes at each section.

To view the entry list, take a look at the clubs web site.

Pete

http://www.stratford-upon-avonmcc.org.uk/page4.html

Hi Guy's,

Hi Pete,

I have been looking for the entry list for a couple of days on the Stratford MCC web site, But it looks like there is a glitch, because you can only get the Colmore entry list.

Never mind, I am sure the entry will be has good as always, I know everyone loves this trial, and may it continue!!

Would still love to have another Colmore re-visitment, type event from you guy's, I am sure Wright'y would too???

Regards Charlie.