Driving To Duluth? Stop And Play Se Wi

northernnorm

Hi trials riders, I live in southeast Wi 400 miles South of Duluth and would like to welcome anyone wanting to take a break from their trip either coming or going to the WTC a place to stop. We have a nice grassy area by farm pond and woods to camp and a pretty nice stadium trials practice area even an indoor riding spot . WOTA is holding a training day June 11 and a Dist 16 trials the 12th at our farm ,so if you want to really extend your vacation stop and help set up mid week and then ride the trials . E mail me if you have any interest at 6smagesbrayrd@elknet.net

Actually I have 2 2002 Shercos that if are not sold by then I would allow to be riden a bit if anyone is travelling w/o bikes. Our location is 1/2 way from Milwaukee to Beloit just off I 43 in rural Elkhorn.Anyone coming up through Chicago can use hwy 50 and US 12 to jog over to I 94 and then we are just 3 miles off that path.Plenty of time to think over the options . Bye