Ssdt Team Usa

Andy

Odus is smiling, Dennis looks beat and Kary is asleep.

Congrats to all three for finishing the world's toughest trial.

Thanks for the great SSDT pics Andy. I enjoyed it all.

Cheers, Martin

Edited by Martin Belair

Hooo yeah! I've been checking the results all week, and having little mini-celebrations each day when I found they were all still running (and moving up in the finishing orders slightly each day too!)

Way to go guys!!!

I rode in the Michigan Ontario Trials Association for many a year and the guy sitting in the middle ( I don't know who it is ) is the spitting image of a guy who was very active in trials back then and still rides a little today even though he's probably in his late sixties or seventies. His name is Bill Scott from Windsor, Ontario. Does anyone out there know Bill and agree with me?

trialsman:

The guy in the middle is Dennis Sweeten. He was riding our US series champ class up until about three years ago. He is still one of our best riders in the Northwest. I think this is his third, maybe forth, SSDT.

Jack

Bill Scott is about 75 years old, I believe.

He rode several events last year, on some kind of cobbled together bike, that started out as a Bultaco.

But he's still riding. :rolleyes:;):D

Les

;) I noticed that Kary Krahel (#108) came up in the standings 6 positions per day in the final 3 days or so . . . in another 26 days he'd have been dicing for the lead!!! :rolleyes:

I can't wait to hear the stories . . . BIG stories!

Ed