Us , Itsa Classic Trials In Colorado, Expert Loop

chuckindenver

ahhh, nope, cant play video games anymore..i get sea sick. lol..we have a little group secret squirrels. kind of a lot of missfits that play on motorcycles, that rebel against authority. you know you have hit the bigtime when you get the FB invite lol

:D

Sounds like you got a fun group to ride with. I am a member of Team WGASA, we are a goofy lot, and are just in it for the fun! This is Myself and Biffsgasgas at an event earlier this year. Wheelchair - $5 (garage sale) Cooler full of "medicine" - $30 (I buy cheap :beer: ) Goofy looks and smiles from everybody that sees it - Priceless

My winter time practice is usually spent in front of the TV with my kids' Xbox playing Trials HD and EVO. funny thing is there are squirrels hidden in the game to find. :)

heres a link the group, friend me on FB...ill send you an invite...caution...we dont like rules lol..safety 3rd, and 4th gear pin it..youll make it right up that rock...ill watch.

http://www.facebook....37430279661746/

we do have some guidlines, members must help the squid riders {youth} and always ride over your head, crashing is always an option.

after observing a fellow squirrel crashing, a round of aplause is always warrented, after said crasher is done rolling on the ground like a school girl. a hearty...are you ok..? walk it off, is the norm..

Trial Up !

Edited by chuckindenver

heres a link the group, friend me on FB...ill send you an invite...caution...we dont like rules lol..safety 3rd, and 4th gear pin it..youll make it right up that rock...ill watch.

http://www.facebook....37430279661746/

we do have some guidlines, members must help the squid riders {youth} and always ride over your head, crashing is always an option.

after observing a fellow squirrel crashing, a round of aplause is always warrented, after said crasher is done rolling on the ground like a school girl. a hearty...are you ok..? walk it off, is the norm..

Trial Up !

WOW you guys have all the same beliefs as Team WGASA :thumbup::rotfl: Sure you can make it up that HUGE _________ . OH you didn't make it HAHAHA crash looks great on video, try again I am sure this time you can make it.

http://www.motatrials.com/wgasa

Safety???? I wear fashionable and protective shorts when I ride..................which incidently are neither fashionable nor protective....

Edited by zippy