Colorado Nationals

trialsurfer

For all of you who are anxiously awaiting, here are the unofficial results in the Pro class. Geoff and Chris tied in points (30 each) but Geoff took the win because he had 2 more cleans than Chris, and Keith completed the podium with 70 points. Conratulations guys!! I believe Bruce was 4th with 80+ points but I don't know the rest of the results.

:D GasGas sweeps the podium! ;)

Edited by trialsurfer

Home? Aren't these guys heading to Caly next weekend? Really sad to miss this leg of the season, just way too many miles with Duluth coming up.

Kudos to Louise for her first victory! Great ride Stevie for nearly topping Peters, and how did Hofstrand place second in the high school class to Daniel Allen with exact scores... zeros and ones?

Furthest cleans, meaning the rider who rode the most sections before loosing a mark, in this case the winner lost his first dab on section 6 the second place lost his first dab on section 1.

If it was still tied then it's the rider who completed the event in the fastest time.

If still tied I think they go to a section ride off, still tied the rider who does it the fastest.

Still tied Go pub ;)

If Tie-Breaker's were decided in pubs, Ishy would ride every event, just perched, waiting for any tie-breaker to happen! Inevitably knowing that HE would win! ;) American citizen my a***, once a Yorkshireman, always a Yorkshireman!

Cheers, Steve