199A Swing Arm

bondy

hi all on the 199A swing arm exhaust side how much gap between the wheel and the swing arm and exhaust should there be? mine seems pritty close tho it dosant rub on anything is this normal for the 199As? 1 thing i did do yesterday was 2 undo the middel section off the exhaust and put the spacer inbetween the brackets to push the exhaust over it was my fault i put the spacer on the wrong side been meaning to do it some time ago anyway thats all sorted know. the rear wheel is brand new bought new old stock from bultaco ages ago and had the hub relined and S/S spokes.

There is only around one to two cm space between the tire and the exhaust.

There should be a spacer between the mount of the frame and the mount of the rear silencer to increase the distance between exhaust and tire. Also there is a spacer on the rear holder to the mid section that will too push the mid section more outwards.

hi patrick yes that is correct i had put the mid section spacer on the outer bracket ive sorted that know and put it in the middel so its pushed it outwards. there also is a spacer on the rear club foot. i have orderd new snail cams this wont make anything diffrant it was just as the old ones was tatty.