199B

bondy

this bike as a few mods on it like the wheels are jap wheels not sure what bike there of but the brakes are loads beter than the other bultacos i have the rear wheel has got the brake hub on the R/H side with rod and pedel. the swing arm as been moded to suit been done really nice the headsteady as been changed to a much stronger 1 i like the 199A beter than the 199B i think the gearing is diffrant on the 199B to the 199A i havant check it since buying it. the tank is plastic and has been painted i thought it would have bubbeld but ive had it since last year so who ever did the paint job did it good. i need to find out what sprocket to get for the rear wheel its a renthal but theres all kinds off renthal sprockets to fit diffrant bikes so untill i take it off i wont know think its about 6 counter sunk allen bolts.

hi well thats easy none at the moment they do get started up weekly. i think when i do start riding it will be the 199A the only reason ive not been riding is because im only back on the road next year the wife drives but shes just had a heart op she dosant mind me puting the bike on the back so im going to try and do some riding in the next month are to. i dont take the sport seriusly i just do it for fun just love the bultacos i did have a really nice gas gas pro 250 but i sold it i do like all trials bikes.

hi yes i will take a photo and post it ill count the teeth the sprockets are in good condtion but i have to put it in 3thd before i get any grunt my 199A pops wheelis in 2nd think the gearing should be the same as the 199A 39T rear 11T front

hi dabster when i put the 199B in 3thd gear the power comes in just like my 199A when thats in 2nd gear must be a bigger rear sprocket on the 199B i will check it im not in any rush to change it as i dont use it.