Some Great Pics From Last Summers Cali National.

chuckindenver

i wasnt on my A game at that event, it was the trip from hell, trans went out of the suburban, and i got over heated Sat, the EMT had to check me out that afternoon Sunday...my give a crap quit...i did crash good in front of about 30 people though, on a twin shock no less.

lets hope this year will be a better ride....not sure if ill ride TS or over 50..flip a coin and ride..

always great to see all my out of state friends, and catch up. TRIAL UP!!

Edited by chuckindenver

I hate to come across as a bigger Dork than I already am, but I can't see the pics. :dunce:

When my wfe is logged in to her FB account (I don't have one), your link sends me straight to her page. When we log her off of FB, it routes me right to the login page. :unsure:

Can anyone shed any light on this, possibly? :stupid:

Thanks,

Jimmie

• 3 weeks later...

The link is being Butchered by TC's forum engine. Copy this link to see the facebook page, if you have a facebook account...

www.facebook.com/NATCMotoTrials

http://mototrials.us/ is the USA's NATC website, (NATC is USA's FIM equivalent if I got that right) so and that link above, is the facebook page you can "like" if you do the facebook thing. if you dont do the facebook thing, (in other words sign into and like to use facebook, for what it is) then of course you might not be able to see the facebook pages...

glad they didnt get my wheels up crash.

Hehehee.

Usually, when this happens, if I had been there... I get to watching the action instead of filming...

Then we have to approach the subject, and ask

"would you mind doing that again for the camera, I didn't get it on 'film?'...

('memory stick' just doesn't sound right, yet).

section was set so, you had to do a floater in over an off camber rock, everyone put a foot down, i figured, ill clean it or crash it...i didnt clean it.. the pro riders were just ahead of me, so a nice crowd of lookers...at least they clapped..

But you committed to it and you EARNED your 5! :thumbup:

• Like 1