Ty Mono Pics?

marky g

Anybody got pic's of the TY mono?? I've had a few over the years and after selling my last one recently for a T/Shocker (which I've also just sold!) I can feel the pull of another mono calling me.

Any pic's of what you guys have or pic's of the beast in comp's would be nice

Marky G,

After seeing yours and Big Johns Yam pics last year I got the mono bug again and prompltly went and bought a mint "pinkie", which is now in a thousand bits!!! :D

Just had a rebore, shortened inlet manifold,ported, lightened flywheel and I've just cut off the peg hangers and am fabricating some new ones for the shiny Hebo's I bought.

The frame is now completely delugged and is nearly ready for painting, then I can finally start reassembling, when it's finished I'll post some pictures on here. It should look good as I've got a full set of new plastics waiting to go on. :D

PS if you're needing any bits I might be able to help :hyper: (shameless plug over)

Marky G,

After seeing yours and Big Johns Yam pics last year I got the mono bug again and prompltly went and bought a mint "pinkie", which is now in a thousand bits!!! :D

Looking forward to those pics on this forum Hughesy! you lucky bugger getting hold of a pinkie :D

Stu, nice pics, nice to see the old Yams still being used for what they were made for :D

I found a nice one on ebay last night, bidded on it and in the won it.....upon checking out the sellers latest buys I noticed he'd only bouht it one month before, did ask him why he was selling it so quick but no reply.

Won it for nearly