March Hare

wallo

That time of the year again, the March Hare is on this Sunday.

Really looking forward to it, just hope the weather is kinder this year, the snow was a little harsh last year.

Should be a good turn out for the big bikes, just hope the new number plate arrives in time.

Anyone else there on the day?

Yep,I'll be wobbling round on my Ajay,all cleaned up with fresh oil - I've even cleaned the carb out,fitted a new horn and speedo ! Major expense....

Also hoping for warmer weather.

Nearly gave up on it earlier in the week,the carbon brush fell in half when I took the pickup out of the mag,I then dropped a stainless steel screw into the gearbox when changing the oil.Finally dropped one of the nuts off the carb and couldnt find it..... Be so much easier to just fill my Yam up with petrol and ride that. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The best one I had was when I dropped the bar I used to find TDC in the barrel, about an hour later after much fiddling with cable ties and a torch I managed to retrieve the little blighter. See you there.

That was a fantastic day out,a marvel of organisation and route marking.Golden Valley scenery at its best.... Bloomin cold,never took me gloves off all day ! Thanks to Masterchef,(Wallo) for the bacon butties at the start.

I can highly recommend the March Hare as a trial for people who enjoy the countryside and riding sections in places where you would never normally get the chance to see,let alone ride.