Beta Techno 250 97 Stolen From Southampton

My 1997 Beta Techno 250 was just stolen from my place in Southampton. It was locked up but they somehow got it out. The bike is purple and grey with red fork lowers and gold fork stanchions. Very distinctive and not many around these days. Non standard parts include a purple sprocket, grey renthal grips and a new killswitch near the centre of the bars, not next to the lever. It has no front light and the kickstand is also missing. The bike also has no throttle cable because it had broken so it probably doesn't even start at the moment. They also nicked a green can with 5l of fuel in and a bottle of putoline pre-mix synthetic oil. Any information or sightings would be immensely appreciated. Below is a recent picture of the bike.

Thanks

post-18119-0-57658400-1363042751_thumb.jpg

Edited by ts31a

Very sorry to hear this,if you have the frame and engine numbers,why not put them on here and other sites,ie facebook,gumtree.and yout local trials clubs,trouble is it worth just as much in spares as complete,I know the feeling i had 2 taken,they removed the roof sheets on my garage,lifted them out and over a 6ft wall and fence.Notified local plod,who came out had a look and commented ,its looks like oppurtunity thiefs,yea ok,dont think so,but never got mine back,hope you have more luck.