Trials Training In Nova Scotia April 20 And 21St

michael_t

Trials Training at Miller Meadow with 2011 Canadian Champion and 5 times Trials Des Nations rider Jonathan English!

I realize that all the events I have done so far have been free but I can't cover the expense of this one on my own so there will be a $50 fee for the 2 day course. There is a $25 discount for anyone who helped out at the outdoor show.

There is a 20 rider limit on this event so we can really focus on the training.

Saturday will be formal training starting with the basics and helping people get their bikes setup (if needed) we will then move into turns, hopping, small obstacles, reading sections, riding sections, and then a bit of the extreme stuff - just being able to see this stuff in person can be a big help (and great entertainment)

Sunday will be a less formal day, practicing setting up sections and riding

them ... plus covering anything people want help on after the Saturday session.

There will be a $15 donation to the Canadian TdN team required for any non riders who would like to come out and just observe the training.

- First 20 riders to respond $50

- Open number of observers $15

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by michael_t

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to the Jonathan English training weekend (and the great generousity of Jonathan) the MTR was able to raise $500.00 to support our Canadian TdN team. We challenge any club to the West of Nova Scotia to match or beat it... smiley.gif.

The weekend itself was absolutly awesome!!!

I just received a note from the mother of a 15yr old that put it well...

"I just wanted to let you know that Mack told me that this weekend was ‘the best weekend of my life’. I think he liked it smiley.gif"

We saw huge improvements in the new riders and the olders riders just had a really fun day of riding.

Special thanks to the friendly fellow who loaned his brand new (1hr old) 280GG so Jonathan could demo some of our smaller obstacles wink.gif...

http://youtu.be/deZC1smRqSA