Listen Up Yanks !

axulsuv

I just finished reading a article in the AMA Mag about Karl Davis and Bryon Roper planning to hit Europe in 2014 !!!!!!

!st off , when was the last time a couple of trials riders made the cover ???

2nd. off ,,I;ve never met Bryon , but I spent a wonderful weekend at TTC a few years ago . And spent alot of time riding with Karl and watching his style ... And I've ridden events since with him too , not ever in his class ...

And this young man is someone we need to represent us in our world ! He is polite , respectful , friendly and aggressive as you can be on a trials bike ... His dad must be very proud .as he is a top rider too .

WE all need to donate what ever we can ! check his places for contact ;

teansherco.wix.com/americandreamtrip

Help them make us proud and boost our sport here !!! we need another Bernie !!

And these two have the skills and mindset to make it real ..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn

Thanks for getting the link correct for me ! :)

Long day , late at nite etc. etc....

Glenn

Quick story about the link:

was on phone with Biffsgasgas, He says "Didja read new issue of AMA magazine?" Me: "Nope, better go to mailbox" I retrieve magazine from mailbox. hang up phone, read article. Open da interwebs, begin logging into TC and the dreamtrip website at same time. Copy link for dreamtrip website and then check out TC. I had intentions of starting a topic about it, but you beat me to it! :thumbup: So I had the link all set to paste, was just too easy to post a reply with the link.

Well, that was somewhat of a useless story....... so I will put this at the end :boobies:

I just finished reading a article in the AMA Mag about Karl Davis and Bryon Roper planning to hit Europe in 2014 !!!!!!

!st off , when was the last time a couple of trials riders made the cover ???

2nd. off ,,I;ve never met Bryon , but I spent a wonderful weekend at TTC a few years ago . And spent alot of time riding with Karl and watching his style ... And I've ridden events since with him too , not ever in his class ...

And this young man is someone we need to represent us in our world ! He is polite , respectful , friendly and aggressive as you can be on a trials bike ... His dad must be very proud .as he is a top rider too .

WE all need to donate what ever we can ! check his places for contact ;

teansherco.wix.com/americandreamtrip

Help them make us proud and boost our sport here !!! we need another Bernie !!

And these two have the skills and mindset to make it real ..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn

Pretty amazing as they haven't even started their European Adventure yet and they made the cover........who is their PR Man?!!!!

Great Job and best of luck to both of them.