Congratulations Williams Sisters

ringo

California Nationals round 7

Note: if you look at the results they seperate the womens class. These results are based on all entrants points wherein the Williams sisters thouroly spanked most of the competition.

The only rider to beat Christy was last years Pro class rider, Ray Peters.

Expert class

Cristy Williams 2nd

Kerry Williams 4th

Signed,

Christy Williams #1 fan

Ringo,

I appreciate what you are trying to say here and I don't want to strain your brain, but you need to do an accurate comparison.

The girls ride the support line, not the expert line or the pro line, so you need to compare scores with the guys riding the same lines in the same sections.

Since you started this, you do the math!

And don't forget about Louise Forsley, she has managed to kick some serious butt this year too!

ps- you don't stand a chance with Cristy or Kerry! :hyper:

Since you started this, you do the math!

Somebody help our poor misguided Copenhagen. Did he really just tell me what to do??

I know, he must have just swallowed some of himself and is getting a head rush.

Ok son, here

Cope,

You're alright dude. I always respect someone who can come back with a good rebuttle.

BTW, there is no doubt that the Williams sisters scores are better than mine.

Ringmaster,

All B.S. aside, I was just thinking of that very thing the day you posted about the girls and was gonna put something about it.

Dan mentioned it at the awards presentation at the TTC rounds that their scores were better than 90% of the guys!

We need to get Dan or someone with that fancy software on their laptop to put all the scores together at the end of the season just to find out.

ps- I told one of the guys a while back " I wish I had taken more pictures of the Williams sisters at the Texas National a couple of years ago, riding in the pouring rain, covered with mud, and------- very cold!"

:hyper: