Just Bought Gas Gas 321

totty79

I've been browsing the forum for a couple of weeks and decided to say hi.

I've fancied trying trials for years. Having just sold a 90 VFR750 I had some space in the garage and bought a 99 Gas Gas TXT 321 off ebay last week. So far I've only ridden it for a quick figure 8 outside the garage.

I live under 2 miles from Warden Law so I intend to put it back on the road and save time and money by riding it there to practise.

It's a Q reg as dating evidence wasn't provided on registration, I may try to correct this for ease of insurance, but on the other hand an age related plate would according the the regs I've read mean a brake light was required as it's after 86.

ebike wont allow me to add it to my multibike policy online so so sorting that out or insuring elsewhere is on the to do list.

I may also attempt a better fix on the damaged rear mudguard to have something more solid to mount a number plate on.

I've got a helmet on order and I'm shopping for boots, but I plan to try it in my road gear one evening this week.

My other bikes are a CB550 and a monkeybike.