Manx Classic Ferry/transport

wobbler

As we've left it a bit late to book the ferry ( For various reasons) - We have only been able to book foot passenger tickets.

I am looking to try and see if anyone has space for a couple of Bikes on the Ferry from Heysham to Douglas on Friday 30th August 14-15 sailing.

and also on the return on Monday 2nd September Douglas to Heysham 08-45.

We will be more than happy to share some of the costs ....

Other than that you'll see two Blokes heading to the Bar with a 247 Montesa and a BSA C15 in their Hand Luggage !!!

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

The Wobbler (And Leeroy who can't use a computer !!!)

Edited by wobbler

Ah now your taking me back there " The Pist "N" Broke Trials Team - Would be nice to see some pictures if any one had any....

I presume you are Laal Bonky Barrow himself !!! Would love to see "Foo Cannell" Smithy and Pricey out again.

Tim's not riding the Classic - He's been struck down with Bingo-itous , Which means you talk about the good old days and never go near a bike !!!!

So for the Classic we've had to take the Sidecar off Leeroy's BSA C15 - he's a worthy replacement and about the same weight.

As for getting the bikes there - I'm thinking of sending them with a mate of mine who works over there a bit at a time !!!

See you Saturday you Pot Hunter....

Yours as always

The Wobbler !!