2X Betas Stolen Last Night - Middlesbrough

ludescotty

Hi, My friend has had his shed raided last night, padlocks were cut off the shed, the chains were cut from around the bike and then the gate padlocks were cut off also.

The bikes were:

2010 Beta Evo 250 but with 2012 decals on white palstics.

2010 Beta Evo 80

The evo 80 was only bought for his little last week and ridden for the first time at the weekend :(

I will post the frame numbers up when im told them, there is a reward for these bikes being recovered as well, any info greatly appreciated.

Hi mate i feel for ya i had my beta rev 3 and the lads new crosser nicked on Saturday nite .I hope you get them back m8 or get the scum that took them . I had a number of locks on the gate shed and ground chains and still got them .

The scumbags are following people home from Charltons and anyone with bike racks and stickers on vans are asking for trouble.

We all need to be aware and more vigilant.

I wondered how long it would be before this happened

Edited by johnnyboxer

we had been up to charltons on the Saturday afternoon, I took his two bikes on my trailer, and my two bike on my pickup. im always very careful checking mirrors etc and have been know to drive totally the wrong way and double back just to check where a certain car is going etc. but you cant always spot them :(

we must all be extra careful, just annoying that it takes something like this for it to sink in I guess :(

feel really sorry for the young lad who has lost his new bike tho :(

Hi mate,

Where in Middlesbrough were the bikes stolen ? I live in Eston and some of my mates ride on the hills when Charltons is shut. It is worrying news that people are following bike owners from Charltons as I use a rack on the back of my jeep and never thought someone would be following me. I will definitely keep my eyes open if you could post some pictures.

Hi sorry for the late reply, the bikes were stolen from coulby newham, they are believed to be on hemlington but up to now we haven't seen them, just keep looking I guess.

im not sure what make everything was, the padlocks did well, there were scratch marks in them but not cut, the chains how ever we easily cut off.