My Brother In Action!

jandyb

" Hi you guys up there on top of the rock's ,just pretending to be a turtle , ( singing ) Hero in a hard shell Turtle power " !

Nice back protector !

Remember that do ya ?

Ted .

Edited by shyted

Anyone who sacrifices themselves and demonstrates a textbook tuck and endo for the camera deserves a good pat on the back, much respect

Oh and good camera work there man

Thanks... Topic for this forum is "Swap hints, tips and advice about getting that perfect shot".... My first tips: Be there when it happens!! :D

-Jan

FYI, I will tell you as something I have found from similar experience, when going downhill (ie:reverse angle on forks) it is very easy to have the bars twist out of your control with a slight disruption unless you intentionally maintain rigid arms as protection!!!!

Seems once you give, you are gone! Must LOCK arms!

FYI, I will tell you as something I have found from similar experience, when going downhill (ie:reverse angle on forks) it is very easy to have the bars twist out of your control with a slight disruption unless you intentionally maintain rigid arms as protection!!!!

Seems once you give, you are gone! Must LOCK arms!

I agree, especially coming off a log LOL

It's an odd crash as he doesn't have a finger on the brake but one on the clutch

I think you are looking at the pictures in the wrong light.

This was clearly an intentional incident to prove the strength/durability of the back protector he is wearing. It is an obvious case of product placement!!

There is also the sole of the boot in picture 3 which shows little wear so he must usually keep the feet on the pegs. I know from my experience that I need to re-sole boots more often than I change tyres!. Therefore all the evidence points to a very good rider merely 'acting' for the camera and demonstrating how good his kit is!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

• Like 2