California Sac Pits Trial Pictures

hop_sing

Here are 72 pictures I took this past weekend at our "Kraut Cup" trial.

It is on our Club owned property.

This is the Saturday Trial which is a vintage Beginner event. But I set five lines that have something from the lowest beginner to an Advanced level.

We then have a regular class A event on Sunday. As you can see from the pictures, the highest level riders have all they need and then some.

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/chickkebill/library/Kraut%20Cup%202013?sort=3&page=1

• Like 2

Here are 72 pictures I took this past weekend at our "Kraut Cup" trial.

It is on our Club owned property.

This is the Saturday Trial which is a vintage Beginner event. But I set five lines that have something from the lowest beginner to an Advanced level.

We then have a regular class A event on Sunday. As you can see from the pictures, the highest level riders have all they need and then some.

http://s229.photobuc...3?sort=3&page=1

Looked to be a great day. Nice piece of property also. Been by it many times, but always on the way to a Donner Trial. Are you still allowed to ride or have events

at the Ski Resort?

We haven't had any events at " Donner " ski park for a few years. But we do have one at Boreal ski park. It boarders the Donner ski area.

The Pacific Crest Trail, and some other federal land is wrapped around the Donner ski park and the boarders seem to get fuzzy which has caused some issues.

The club property is better anyway for smaller events and we are behind locked gates, so freedom abounds.