Stolen From Swindon (Wilts)

wheeliebealie

Between the 8pm of the 7th Oct and 8am of the 8th Oct I had three motorbikes stolen from my garage

An orange KTM 660 SMC supermoto - Registration CX55CNX

My 2011 Gas Gas TXT Pro 250 - VIN 2503>1106120

At the time of the theft it had the following fitted to it...

- Black Apico footpegs

- Red RFX flexi levers

- Black exhaust shield

- Red Apico gear lever

- Magnetic type kill switch

My sons 2005 Gas Gas TXT Pro 125 - Yellow Mudguards (front and rear) Silver tan with a few stickers on it (Talon etc)

- Red Apico footpegs

- Red Apico flexi levers

- Red exhaust shield

- Red Apico gear lever

- Red footbrake lever

- Silver Talon 48 tooth rear sprocket (only fitted the day before) one of the srocket bolts has a bit of the allen key still in it!

- Ohlins rear shock absorber

2 push bikes -

GT Avalanche 3.0 with -

- skinny road tyres

- SPD pedals

- Blackburn cycle computer

- seat bag

- frame bag

- off road rear mudguard

- crud catcher

Dawes Dirty Vermin Jump Bike

- Red grips

- White forks

- White seat

There was a box of cycle bits also taken that were to be fitted to my son's trials cycle as well, Magura hydraulic brakes, bottom bracket, wheels, tyres, pedals, cranks, freewheel etc.

Any information please contact either myself (Gary) on 07793057589 or PC Mark Simpson (2243) at Wiltshire Police.

Many thanks.

post-16928-0-44209100-1381386108_thumb.jpg

post-16928-0-62072500-1381386125_thumb.jpg

post-16928-0-33869000-1381386184_thumb.jpg

Hi sorry to hear about your misfortune,i know the feeling,i had 3 stolen in June,2 Gas Gas's and Beta Rev 3,hope u get a better responce for the law than i having at the moment.spotted my Rev 3 on Facebook,well 99% sure only about 6 miles away,Contacted the police,several times to let them them know,that was 2 days ago,still waiting for them to contact me back.

So sorry to hear about your bikes, these people are absolute SCUM, buts what's just as bad as them are the people that buy from them, for a fraction of what the bikes are worth, knowing full well the bikes and kit have been nicked. Stealing and receiving should get one at least 5 years inside as far as I'm concerned. Hope you get them back and the W@^|<€*$ get caught.

Just found out from one of my mates who knows a mate who knows a mate that one of the erm naughty men has been arrested! I was given the same potential culprit by two very different sources, this new has come from one of those sources, unfortunately I know full well it doesn't mean I'm going to get the bikes back but it is a good thing if it's true :-) Oh I'd love to see them try to kickstart that KTM, especially if they don't know about the decomp lever... oh and the kill switch is securely locked away from the bike and still is... broken leg anyone!