Front Exhaust Pipe Ty175

mik60ish

Has anyone tried the Miller chrome front pipe on their 175. As I have fitted a WES rear, and my existing one hasn't got a lot of metal left after 31 years just curious as I was thinking of getting a Miller one. So rather than order one and get it shipped to New Zealand to find its not suitable! or has anyone got or made an alternative?

I have a complete SM - front pipe & rear silencer to fit to my TY 175 - hope to get around to it this month - The system looks to be the usual high quality from Sammy and comes with instructions for cutting & welding to the centre muffler. - aye Outlaw Dave - Vernon BC - Canada

Honda RS - I've been dealing with Sammy Miller for over 30 years and the only thing that I find below par are his "made in china' gloves. - no complaints on anything else plus I get parts in approx 7 days from date of faxed order - NOBODY ELSE gives this kind of service ( I deal with lots of other Suppliers out of the UK)

Yeah thanks RS had deaings with Miller when I used to live in the UK, thats why I asked the question. I have had stuff sent here to NZ from them and shipping is quite expensive. I have since made enquiries here and I can get a front exhaust made at a muffler shop. So I will go that way. I will post a pic once sorted!