Sy250 Rear Plastic Availability

ahamayfrank

All,

I have somewhat recently purchased a 2005 SY250 2T with a Yamaha engine and very little use. It has the original tires. They are in good shape but seem a bit hard. What a sweet bike and I wish I had tried one earlier. I had a 250F that I liked but this bike is far superior for me.

So I would like to replace the rear fender or mudgaurd, but I have been told that they are no longer available and the "New Scorpa" owners will not support the older models with parts.

Is there a preferred source for Scorpa parts that may be able to supply items that are also willing to ship to the US? What do the Scorpa/Yamaha faithful know about this situation?

My bike has a white rear fender but I certainly could get used to blue, if I can source a blue one.

Thanks a bunch, Frank

You could try Cascade motorsports out of Mission BC Canada. I got a fender from them about a year ago for my 250f. They can still get parts its just a little slow. I would imagine that you already tried BJ racing. I know shed works is producing items for the old ty and tyz fenders maybe they are doing Scorpa items as well.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...