Steve Saunders Book

toetoe

Complete Guide To Motorcycle Trials Book - Steve Saunders

does anybody have this book and would you recommend it, i have just found out that i have had this book for a xmas present but it's from the splat shop and so they are not back in the shop until the 2nd so it hasn't been sent out yet, from what i'v read it looks a good book and it's a perfect gift for me.

I have received my book, a few days earlier than I thought, from the bit I have read it looks really well put together with loads of photos, I also had a pair of jitsie t1 radikal gloves £12.50 and a jitsie t1 radikal riding jersey for £17 just the jersey should have been nearly £40 so a big saving, anyone wanting riding gear l would have a look at the splatshop first.

• 1 month later...

picked one up at telford, looked like a lot of the material had already been in print previously. One to add to the collection. Lots of pics from last years ssdt. Lots of jotagas and gasgas pics. Reminded me a bit of the old tmx yearbook.

Edited by andyrothers