Supported Or Works Bultaco Riders From The 67/68 Period

bult360

Hi ,in trying to trace the history of an early 5 speed model 27 it may be best firstly to find out who was actually riding them in the European and national series . I'm not sure if Sam was riding directly for the factory at this stage or even if the concession had moved to comerfords from the Rickman brothers at new Milton .It was certainly around this period but I don't know for sure . So who else was riding the 1st 5 speed models in the autumn of 1967 apart from Sam ? As I have said in a previous thread I know Don smith bought his own and Benny Crawford rode one and the whearabouts of these 2 bikes are known , any help in this would be greatly appreciated , thanks

Hi, I remember reading an article in Classic Dirt Bike about a 1967 Bultaco Model 27 (registration, 548 UZ) owned by Benny Crawford, it was in the first issue. The guy that had it then was the proprietor of the Yamaha TY spares shop, Trail and Trials uk, John Cane. Regards, NB.

Edited by no balance