Stolen 2002 Montesa 315R

alexdean22

Hi, my Montesa was stolen about a week ago. After only owning this bike for 13 days, it is, well, very annoying to say the least. The bike has a very obvious mount on its front number plate for a litre bottle of petrol and i have made the best photo of the bike i could find my profile picture so you can see what it looks like. If anyone has any information or finds anything could they please let me know. Also if anyone has any advice on what to do to possibly get the bike back i would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks, Alex

Edited by alexdean22

Sorry to hear yall have such a theiving population. I dont understand where all the stolen bikes go. Is there really so many people that buy stolen bikes? Are not they afraid of long prison terms or getting shot?

I have have Dogs, motion detectors, lights, and hot lead for the Daring and Dumb.

Sorry to hear yall have such a theiving population. I dont understand where all the stolen bikes go. Is there really so many people that buy stolen bikes? Are not they afraid of long prison terms or getting shot?

I have have Dogs, motion detectors, lights, and hot lead for the Daring and Dumb.

Prison sentence for stolen bikes in the UK, you must be joking. UK Police have little or no time for LOW priority bike theft I'm afraid to say. There is a UKgov petition that's running at the moment, that if it gets enough support, will hopefully make this a bigger issue to be dealt with!

As for Alex, hope something happens for you chap, keep our fingers crossed for you. You might want say which area its stolen from and engine and frame number might help, as already suggested above.

• 1 month later...

Hi - this is Alex Dad. We saw the bike on Gumtree being sold by someone called Ally in Clydebank. Informed immediately to the police and then……….it vanished.

The VIN is: VTDMT03A0VE001480

We bought it in Glasgow and live in North Edinburgh - its now back in Glasgow (we only had it 13 days)

Anybody know Ally? Do the right thing.

Many thanks

Hi - this is Alex Dad. We saw the bike on Gumtree being sold by someone called Ally in Clydebank. Informed immediately to the police and then……….it vanished.

The VIN is: VTDMT03A0VE001480

We bought it in Glasgow and live in North Edinburgh - its now back in Glasgow (we only had it 13 days)

Anybody know Ally? Do the right thing.

Many thanks

Grand Theft. Felony. May shoot in commission of.

Edited by slicktop