Dougie Lampkin Tundra Trial

Andy

The production on this is the best I have seen as yet - very much in the style of "The Ridge" ( hardly surprising as done by the same team) and it must of cost a fortune to produce ! Excellent :) - The outtakes are epic :)

Edited by atomant

Wow just brilliant,

Funny thing is after watching the City trial in Manchester (and after a few shops !) Me and the Mrs were walking back to the car and down a side street we spotted Dougie loading his bike in the back of his van, so whent to have a look and a chat but he was chating away with his mates/helpers so didnt mither him, the interesting thing was his bike had steel studded trials tyres on !

I was dying to ask him what he was up to !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Craig.

Anybody else find it strange the Dougie didn't take the opportunity to promote his new bike the Vertigo - "Ice Hell" I would have thought FI would be handy, instead of changing the jetting for the cold conditions.

I think it was filmed feb this year, maybe they hadn't finished developing the bike yet?

Yes I think you are correct... that makes perfect sense. I just read the blog about making the film I had to chuckle reading about them trying to figure out the best way to stud tires (tyres), they should have given Tim a call as he has been riding up North here in Canada for a few years now. I will look for one of his videos...