Honda Tlm260Rf

joelewis

What's would be the current price of a good original, ready to ride one. Rough value? 1992 model.

Theres one local ish to me, the guy has had it 15+ years. Never really used it and could be tempted to sell. He said to make an offer but have no idea what there worth.

I looked online but there seems to be very little on them, no recent stuff.

Joe

How much do you want it Joe, it's worth what your prepared to pay, as there won't be any prices in a book or anything. There aren't many around and I believe parts are even harder to get hold of than RTLs. Lovely looking bikes IMO, especially the Pentax ones but as Narita said, not that good to ride (or something along those lines ;0).

I had read parts were harder to get hold of than the RTL's ...

I was thinking maybe of buying it, using it this summer in a few trials then selling. I'll be honest I was hoping to maybe use it then make a quick profit!

I think the RTl is enough hassle at times getting parts for and unsure if I want the aggro of another bike in a similar position.

Ask him how much he hopes to get for it, He will have a figure in his head, he wants you to open your mouth first.

Tell him around £400 and you will see from his reaction that he does have an idea what it's really worth, He will then tell you what he wants for it plus a bit more.

Then tell him what you want to pay for it, if he won't accept so be it. Simplez.

• Like 1

They are worth more in the region of £1500 to £2000. I hope the seller is aware of what a rare machine he has. Yes parts are really difficult to get hold of!

I will have 2 if you can find any for that sort of money

If it helps I sold my Pentax TLM about 4 years ago for £1,800. It looked great, but was gutless. Like a Honda version of the TY250 mono, but without the same get up and go.

Edited by barfy