Oh No Not Another Newbie!

9bar

As you may have guessed I'm brand new to the site (it was recommended by a friend)

I've just got my lad Andrew (he's 12) an old (1982ish) Suzuki TS125ER to learn on

He has been having lessons at a place called BUMPY near Leeds where you can take your trial bike and ride to your hearts content - some of you may have already heard or even used this place, they have been really friendly and helpful and I recommend them highly to anyone who is looking to get into off roading.

They don't allow crossers either - which can only be a good thing as they would probably bring the fatality figures above what their liability insurance will allow!!!

We (me and my lad) are in the process of getting his bike ready to use (it needs a good tidy up) and are looking forward to getting into this sport

9bar

• 4 weeks later...

I learnt to ride at BUMPY !! when i was little altho apparently is changed abit now. But im only 20 so it was only around 10years ago :D

im in the same boat as you too. My dad bought a number of cheap bikes that broke. and breack, shame fianances arnt fantastic.

gone from 179 sherpa, to a 1983 MH349....to a 1993 Gasser in a box !! lol...but working on that,

intend to get my self over to bumpy when its finished. which hopefully should be for the start of the summer.

Good luck with the bike, and have fun in the trials world.

Mat