All observers to bring snorkels and masks

rotors7

So who will be the first owner to lay out a couple of sections in the local club trial at which only they can ride, a nifty way of winning a trial I fancy.

In fact if it's the last section you'd have not only cleaned it but you and the bike as well !

• Like 1

Last year, during a trial in Binegar Quarry, in Somerset.  The trial had just started and I had stopped and was looking at a pool of muddy water, wondering just how deep it was because on the other side of this pool was the start of the section.  But not to worry, a rider who obviously already knew the answer started speeding through, making an impressive bow wave.  I watched in amazement as the water first went up over the front wheel, then the handlebars, then he fell off and disappeared beneath the waves!

• Like 2

I borrowed my other half's new (to her) Pampera yesterday, got a little over-ambitious and hit a big puddle, only for the water to get up to my knees (while standing on the pegs) ... this looks like it would be fantastic fun if you live somewhere WARM.

Also, you would need to drill holes in the bottom of your boots to let the water out ...

• Like 1