Sign in to follow this  
bult360

300TX spares situation

Hi , whats the spares situation like on the 300TX  for things like rear mudguards seat pads etc ? I presume Italy would be the best place to look or does anybody know better , thanks

Very few unmarked / unused mudguards about. One NOS appears on ebay Italy fairly frequently at 250 euros !!! TX mono guards look the same, but are slightly narrower. Never checked for a seat pads. 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:29 PM, b40rt said:

Very few unmarked / unused mudguards about. One NOS appears on ebay Italy fairly frequently at 250 euros !!! TX mono guards look the same, but are slightly narrower. Never checked for a seat pads. 

Hi Ross , have you tried to fit a mono one to a 300 ? if so do they look reasonable , thanks Pat

3 hours ago, bult360 said:

Hi Ross , have you tried to fit a mono one to a 300 ? if so do they look reasonable , thanks Pat

Hi Pat, I have a spare mono guard, I will get a picture with the seat unit and you can make a decision. 

Martin M could get them reproduced if a good original was available !

(are you P K ?)

Ross

Edited by b40rt

22 hours ago, bult360 said:

Hi Pat, I have a spare mono guard, I will get a picture with the seat unit and you can make a decision. 

Martin M could get them reproduced if a good original was available !

Ross

#bult360

IMG_20171116_1048109_rewind.jpg

IMG_20171116_1050565_rewind.jpg

Hi Ross yes I'm Pat kean I have 2 and both are not in bad condition but I'm worried about breaking one and not finding another , I will take pics if I get chance this weekend . The 311 looks to be not a terrible fit ,so I may try that . my plastic are all realy grubby so a good clean is in order , cheers Pat