Yamaha 1974 TY250

Dart2018

Hello there,     just acquired an old 1974 Yamaha TY250A  Trials bike.   I'm in the process of doing a complete frame off restoration.   Does anyone know of where I can find a Left Hand crankcase cover preferably with "250" stamped into the side.   I have found pretty much every part I need to do the rebuild but I can't for the life of me find a L.H. crankcase cover.   please help!!!     All the usual parts sources say "unavailable"  when contacted, they say indefinitely until further notice.    Not much help and I can't complete the build.   

Thanks

Yes sorry I was thinking clutch cover. I've got a TY250A magneto cover in great condition I'm thinking about selling. There are some rules about selling things on this website. I'd better read them before I say any more.

There were some sand cast new covers advertised I think on Trial and Trail UK but be careful as these are very tough and can cause damage to the crankcase in a topple over onto the case. Priced about £70 ish but don’t quote me.?️‍♂️

• Like 1