Oset 24 vs. EM

pinsx3

I ride classic trials in AHRMA and mountain bike.  I live on acreage and I have been building  a lot of technical trials section and mountain bike trails.  I have a TL125 and a Sherpa T.  I find that the motorcycles don't handle the tight downhill trails as well as my mountain bike.  The feel too big.  I am looking for an electric trials bike that can ride my trails.  Do any of you with experience think that the Oset 24 might be a better fit than an EM?  I have seen video of it ridden by adults and it looks about the same size as a mountain bike.  I thought it would be easier to move around and lift in tight sections.  

46792886_2222373577786983_218461458516672512_n.jpg

The Oset has a shorter wheelbase than a gas bike and is lighter. Mine with the larger rear wheel and tire weighs about 110 lbs. Very easy to move around in the tight stuff. As long as you don't do much wide open riding, the battery will last a good 10 miles or more.

On 2/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, pinsx3 said:

10 miles.  I wonder what the EM would do?

I've read that they can go 3-4 hours and do a whole trial if the sections aren't too far away.  My EM seems to be good for 3-4 hours messing around in my backyard practice area.