'custom' Pinky

yamaha_rocks

Hey great to see a mono enthusiast, I've a couple I've restored. This one hasn't been, it's never been riden. it's been sitting in my spare bedroom since new, it's been started a couple times but that was years ago. It's never even been washed, actually the original shipping grease is still on the chain. I think I'll compete it next year (kidding). I really don't know what to do with it, would you ride it? Jeff

post-2024-1137822652.jpg

Edited by bluenorth

Hey great to see a mono enthusiast, I've a couple I've restored. This one hasn't been, it's never been riden. it's been sitting in my spare bedroom since new, it's been started a couple times but that was years ago. It's never even been washed, actually the original shipping grease is still on the chain. I think I'll compete it next year (kidding). I really don't know what to do with it, would you ride it? Jeff

I always think "Get it out and get it ridden" when I hear about restored bikes....BUT...A brand new 20 year old bike???? That is amazing, I would keep it as new to be honest, especially as you have others that you can ride.

What d'ya reckon, the only new TY left in the world???? Maybe not, but very rare.

As soon as you ride it you make it just a tidy TY.

I reckon it's something special - keep it new (or sell it to me). :closedeyes:

A new 20 year old bike...now that is cool.

If I won the lotto I'd do something like that, but as it is I've got to ride what I've got... :closedeyes:

I wonder why the 350 version never made it over to the UK ??

Edited by Marky G