Anybody from the Boise area on here?

jrpettet

Endurocross in Nampa is coming up next week and I'm interested in riding in the trials round during the event.  The problem is that I can't find any registration info on a trials specific race.

Any information or a local contact would be helpful.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, jrpettet said:

Endurocross in Nampa is coming up next week and I'm interested in riding in the trials round during the event.  The problem is that I can't find any registration info on a trials specific race.

Any information or a local contact would be helpful.

Thanks!

I am from the Boise area and didn't see any information on a trials round for the Endurocross.  

Are you hooked up with the trials group out here?  Small number of us getting into the OMC club and have setup a trials section there, as well as a number of us ride other locations around the area.  

22 hours ago, jrpettet said:

I've never ridden in the Boise area (though I wouldn't mind heading over for a competition or event).

I live in Idaho Falls and usually only go to Boise for the Endurocross. 

Sadly we don't have the size of group needed for a competition yet, however we are working on getting a Ryan Young training school setup for next year now that we are setup with OMC.

• Like 1

I talked to one of the workers at the endurocross and they mentioned that the company has changed hands several times in the last couple of years. This year they only did 3 events because of all of the changes. 

Supposedly the new owners are planning to double the number of events for next year and they want have more racers and classes. 

Hopefully they bring back the trials races next year. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 7:47 PM, jonnyc21 said:

Sadly we don't have the size of group needed for a competition yet, however we are working on getting a Ryan Young training school setup for next year now that we are setup with OMC.

Hopefully I will be moving to the Boise area next year and will be bringing my 300 Evo

• Like 1