Jump to content

SquamishDroc

New X-Track One

Recommended Posts

Has anyone ridden the new X-Track - looking at a new bike for the wife and would love one with the electric start. The wife is only 5ft tall so she has a hard time starting my 2019 One 250 with the kickstart. According to the TRS site you can get the X-Track with the small gas tank and no seat as well as with the bigger seat and tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Coming in March, Electric start RR and R models. 250/280/300cc
These also retain the kickstart.
This doesn’t replace the non electric start versions. It’s an extra model

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
10 hours ago, SquamishDroc said:

Has anyone ridden the new X-Track - looking at a new bike for the wife and would love one with the electric start. The wife is only 5ft tall so she has a hard time starting my 2019 One 250 with the kickstart. According to the TRS site you can get the X-Track with the small gas tank and no seat as well as with the bigger seat and tank.

 

 The E Start X Track only comes with the bigger tank and seat. There are small tank versions on the horizon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8 hours ago, rcgods said:

Coming in March, Electric start RR and R models. 250/280/300cc
These also retain the kickstart.
 

 

Ideal bikes for the older punters then, and if you stall maybe you can complete the section on the starter motor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I have just come to know that the electric start can be fitted to any TRS trial's motorcycle as a. mod. , this info was taken from the official TRS dealer in my area here in Spain, I don't know if this is the case for other countries. 

Regards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
27 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I have just come to know that the electric start can be fitted to any TRS trial's motorcycle as a. mod. , this info was taken from the official TRS dealer in my area here in Spain, I don't know if this is the case for other countries. 

Regards 

I was told the same thing today by my dealer here in Canada - just waiting on an eta for the kit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
15 hours ago, micm said:

Ideal bikes for the older punters then, and if you stall maybe you can complete the section on the starter motor?

If you stall one click of the button and you are running again and without a 5 (as long as you keep feet up / not lean on a tree etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...