Used Bike

Lawfirm

Are there well known used bikes (brands, cc's, years) highly recommended for beginner adults? I've ridden lots of BMX, Mt. bike and Street bike. I'm looking for reliability, dependability (will be dropping it a lot) and reasonable price. Thanks-Bryan

Only one bike for you Bryan... Montesa 315. Problem might be finding a good one, as they get snapped up. (Wish I didn't sell mine years ago now). Perfect for beginners (and advanced riders really), smooth power delivery, ultra reliable and can be got on a fairy low budget - plus the beauty of them is that they hold their value really well, not many modern trials bikes do that these days!

Good luck.

Welcome,

What is available here in Washington, is very different from the UK and other areas where trials has an old and active history. If you live in the Seattle area, more trials will show up in the Seattle area. With this virus shutdown, thing are on hold for the Washington club. The Puget Sound Trialers,  but a good group to contact, as lately used trials bikes often are sold without hitting Craigslist or adds.  

Art

Hi Bryan, 

If you can locate one either a Beta Rev 3 or Evo 200cc. I have ridden everything from 125 to 300cc, both 2 and 4 stroke and if you are prepared to take my word for it you really don't need anything else. The best clubman trials bike/s bar none! 

Good luck and stay safe... 

Rick