Help Montesa 315 fork repair/replace

Clayton

1999 cota 315r  has a broken lower right fork bracket. The front forks are Paoili 38mm. It seems to be common for the clamp to break as this one has but this one also has a hair line crack between the oil chamber and the axle. Kind of weird finding an oil leak in your front axle, anyway trying to find a replacement for it, or if that does not work out a replacement set of lowers or another set of forks. As a newbee I am not in contact with anyone involved with trials, and any advise is welcomed.  If you know if the Beta 38mm lower will work please let me know which model it is.  Thanks to you who made the replies in my introduction

Thanks for the Richard Allen lead he is very helpful.  I meant to post in general topics but am still learning website. Hopefully I can get running and have a lot of other questions to bother everyone with.  Interesting browsing the forum.

Yep think Richard is very genuine and an enthusiast so glad He is able to run a business that supports those with older bikes.

You will fund lots of help and advice for the 315 on the Montesa forum as the bike was popular and competitive and a lot of parts carry over to the 4rt or the 4rt Parts can be used as a upgrade